



I coached Kalle's city league basketball team this year. When I went to pick up the shirts from the city I was a bit dissapointed that the color was Pepto Pink...I wasn't the only one, the girls weren't too thrilled either. I told them, "Hey, it's a great color, we are the pink ladies!" There were 6 teams and we played 7 games. We played the first 2 teams twice. We only lost 1 game, the first one and then we turned around and beat them at the end of the season. Kalle was timid at first and turned into quite the ball player, driving the basket and what a rebounder! By the end of the season every girl and their parents were proud to be associated with "THE PINK LADIES":)

1 comment:
That is awesome that your kids will have memories of you being their coach! I don't think the pepto-pink is bad...pretty cute.
Post a Comment