Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Taylor kids started school on August 17th. A bit too early if you ask me. Why can't they just let kids have a summer break? Stop making them get out in June and going back in August! Anyway, Rylea is absent from the pics because she was in seminary and I forgot to take one later. I will steal one of her hundreds off her FB page to insert. Hailey announced to us that she was wearing her "bad girl" outfit...nice;) Kade is excited to be going to kindergarten and Mom didn't even shed one tear! The girls say he is turning out to be a momma's boy, even though I don't see it. I really do miss having him home with me though. I don't know if it's the environment or that he is growing up but I miss the leg hugs and him coming up to be and telling me he loves me (which he did up until school started). Kalle is taller than Rylea and gaining on me fast! I figure that she will have passed me in height after Christmas. She is going to be a force to be reckoned with out on the court!

No comments: