At midnight, on Thursday (Friday) November 20th I took Rylea, Kalle, Katie Hood and Alika Riopel to Natomas to see "New Moon." We had a great time and even though the girls were tired for school the next day, there were No REGRETS! Then the next night two of my friends had a New Moon Party. It was awesome!! It was pretty funny, some of us women had already seen the film and one lady said, "They didn't make 17-year old boys like that where I was from when I was a kid!" I just looked at her and said, "Really?? Too bad for you!"
Thursday, November 26, 2009
New Moon Premier Party
At midnight, on Thursday (Friday) November 20th I took Rylea, Kalle, Katie Hood and Alika Riopel to Natomas to see "New Moon." We had a great time and even though the girls were tired for school the next day, there were No REGRETS! Then the next night two of my friends had a New Moon Party. It was awesome!! It was pretty funny, some of us women had already seen the film and one lady said, "They didn't make 17-year old boys like that where I was from when I was a kid!" I just looked at her and said, "Really?? Too bad for you!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment