Quarter Dome was longer in distance and just as steep as Half Dome. At one point I told John I felt like a mountain goat. Look at the tiny objects that look like ants or trees...those are people hiking!
Awesome! It reminds me of the Grand, but it is a bunch of big boulders stacked on top of each other, not a smooth solid piece, I've never seen anything like that!
I am the wife of one hard workin' man! We currently own 2 businesses, plus John has a "regular" job too. We enjoy staying busy, and going to all the of kid's actvities. We are the proud parents of 4 smart and creative kids.
1 comment:
Awesome! It reminds me of the Grand, but it is a bunch of big boulders stacked on top of each other, not a smooth solid piece, I've never seen anything like that!
Post a Comment